Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £39270 - £43150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker,
£39,270 – £43,150 Per Annum.
We are looking for skilled Social Workers / Senior Social Workers who are comfortable and confident within their practice. There are currently permanent vacancies within the Child in Need (CIN) Team and the Looked After Children Team (LAC).
About the role:
- Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases;
- Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR);
- Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding;
- Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children’s and adults’ services;
- Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children’s centres and other settings;
- Develop a good understanding of evidence based practice and integrate models of best practice into day to day service delivery;
- Participate positively in professional supervision and annual appraisal (PrP) review, taking personal responsibility for the quality of practice;
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- 2 years’ experience
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Performance related pay
- Retention Bonus
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Many more benefits under the internal rewards scheme.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851