Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £37 - £37
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of an experienced Children’s Social Worker to provide additional cover and support for a Duty & Assessment team to be based in March in Cambridgeshire.
The postholder will receive an initial interim contract for a period of 3 months, with the possibility of the position extending beyond this period. In return, Seven are able to offer £37ph for the appropriate candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing complex caseloads and providing direct support to junior or less experienced Social Worker’s
- Responding to new referrals from professionals and other members of the public
- Investigate allegations of neglect, physical, sexual and emotional abuse so that a child or young person is protected from harm
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered with HCPC
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in children’s social services with strong assessment skills
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.