Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £39270 - £43150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker, Children in Need
£39,270 – £43,150 Per Annum.
We are looking for a skilled Social Worker who is comfortable and confident within their practice and someone who has a desire to make a difference. Working for the intervention team you will be based in the St Francis Centre in Guildford and as the post holder of this role you’ll be eligible for a salary of up to £43,150.
About the role:
· As a member of the Intervention Team you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18 in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
· Senior Social Workers in Surrey not only carry a more complex caseload, they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team and supervise family support workers
· If successful they will provide management, supervision and leadership training so you are equipped for this role and to be involved in the more strategic development of the Service.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
· That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
Ideally 3 years’ experience
What to expect:
· Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]