Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £39270 - £43150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker – Children’s Intervention Team
£39,270 – £43,150.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Guildford. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,270 – £43,150 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Senior Social Workers not only carry a more complex caseload, they support and co-work cases with less experienced members of the team and supervise family support workers.
- As a member of the Intervention Team you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18 in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- Have 3 years post qualified experience
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07520 632 927 or at [email protected]