Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £39270 - £39270
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker, Locality Team
£39,270 Per Annum.
As a Senior Social Worker working within the Locality Team you will be based Mole Valley and as the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,270 Per Annum. This is accompanied by a variety of benefits including but not limited to flexible working, advanced pension schemes and access to an exclusive car lease scheme.
About the role:
· Responding to safeguarding enquiries within complex scenarios, you will use your professional judgement and apply a range of interventions where necessary
· Your applied knowledge of the ‘Care Act’ and the ‘Mental Capacity Act’ will enable you to deliver an exceptional service to Surrey residents
· This is a great opportunity to build on your current leadership skills in developing the team around you, providing reflective supervision, guidance and advice to less experienced Social Workers and unqualified staff members, including those completing ASYE and social work students.
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker:
· That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
· A comprehensive understanding and experience of working with relevant legislation in Adult Social Work settings including the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, and Mental Health Act
- A driving license valid for use in the UK and use of a car for work purposes
What to expect:
· Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]