Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £39270 - £39270
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for a qualified Senior Social Worker for a LAC team in the London Area
As Senior Social Worker, your responsibilities will be to provide a high quality and effective social work service to respond to the needs of children and their families in a timely manner and within statutory guidelines, Directorate policies, standards and guidelines.
Roles & Responsibilities
- You’ll be taking on challenging and rewarding work, assisted by high quality supervision from experienced managers who are committed to making the improvements required to ensure that children and their families receive a good service.
- There is also a firm commitment to ensuring you have manageable caseloads – allowing you to do the work that you need to do for children.
- You will undertake holistic assessments of children and their families’ needs, working with children who are in need or in need of protection and developing and reviewing effective plans.
- You will also plan with and support children where they cannot safely live in their families, to ensure their life chances are maximised and they meet their full potential.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualifications: Professional social work qualification, CQSW or Diploma in Social Work (Dip SW ).
- Experience: Experience of working within a broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Compliance: Registered with the HCPC.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a registered manager who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.