Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £39270 - £43150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker, MASH (Children)
£39,270 to £43,150
Surrey’s Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is looking for a dynamic, highly skilled, experienced and expert workforce to deliver a truly outstanding service. Surrey MASH is based in Guildford Police Station and provides a triage and multi-agency assessment of safeguarding concerns in respect of vulnerable children and adults. The MASH team will use Surrey’s Level of Need to help them make decisions depending on statutory need, child protection or early help.
About the role:
· You will be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for vulnerable children and their families.
· You will create an holistic picture of the child’s needs to assist you with decision making, determining the level of support and intervention required to ensure that children are safeguarded and their needs met early.
· Use your leadership skills and areas of expertise to help support Team Managers in the aspects of the daily duty management of the team to ensure new referrals are responded to in a timely manner
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker:
· Have post qualifying experience of working within a MASH and/or Referral & Assessment settings.
· Have the ability to make sound decisions, utilising local Levels of Need and procedures, in a timely manner
· Have the ability to provide professional challenge
· Be able to take ownership and responsibility for their own workload and demonstrate skills in prioritisation and completing work in a timely manner
What to expect:
· 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Generous Start up packages
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]