Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker, MASH (Adults)
£39,270 Per Annum.
As a Senior Social Worker working within the Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub you will be based at the Guildford Police Station and as the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,270 Per Annum. This is accompanied by a variety of benefits including but not limited to flexible working, advanced pension schemes and access to an exclusive car lease scheme.
About the role:
- Surrey MASH is based in Guildford Police Station and provides a triage and multi-agency assessment of safeguarding concerns in respect of adults at risk and vulnerable children.
· Adults MASH are working with key partners including the police, mental health and children’s services to ensure there are appropriate referrals to frontline teams, more effective information sharing between agencies and better informed decision making.
· As an Adults Social Worker in the team, you will be at the forefront of assessing need and risk for adults and their carers. This unique multi-agency opportunity is office based, however you will have contact with service users and their families via the telephone as well as via electronic means where appropriate.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
· That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
· A comprehensive understanding and experience of working with relevant legislation in Adult Social Work settings including the Care Act, Mental Capacity Act, and Mental Health Act
· Please note that you do NOT need to drive for this role
What to expect:
· Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]