Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £28 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Senior Social Worker – SEND Team | £32 P/H | Cambridgeshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
We have x 2 requirements for qualified social workers with at least 3 years experience for positions within the SEND Team.
SEND provide services and support available for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities (SEND) from birth to age 25 and their families.
We are keen to speak with candidates that have a least 3 years experience working with children and ideally those with experience of working with disabilities are preferred.
– Liaising with partner agencies
– Reviewing / assessing care plans
– Conducting visits and assessments
– Joint CP cases
– Cambridge – up to 20 cases
– Wisbech – in excess of 20 (due to sharing within team)
– Minimum 3 years’ experience
– Working with children in need
– Driver / own vehicle
– Ability to prioritise workload
– Good attention to detail
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424 . Please ask for the Social Care Department.