Seven Resourcing are looking for an interim Safeguarding Senior Social Worker/Practitioner for a maternity leave post at Sandwell Children’s Trust covering the Smethwick area.
As a Safeguarding Social Worker you will be holding a caseload of 21 – 23 acting as the transition between the initial referral assessment and going through court to care proceedings.
– Extensive knowledge and application of the Public Law Outline and the conduct of Court Cases
– Extensive experience in completing assessments and making recommendations on how those needs can be met
– Experience of Quality Assuring written work and providing feedback verbally and in writing
– Significant knowledge of legislation and regulation guidance relevant to your role and experience of working in frontline Children’s Services – Strong written and verbal skills and experience of mentoring/supporting less experienced Social Workers
– This specialist role is equivalent to a Team Manager position to enable challenge and escalation as appropriate.
Working with Seven Social Care
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.