Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Social Worker, Young Adults
£39,270 Per Annum.
As a Senior Social Worker you will be working in a team based in Woking and as the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £39,270 Per Annum. You will be working in the County Transition Team and working with a cohort of Young People aged 14-25.
About the role:
· This is a great opportunity to learn about a new aspect of statutory Adult Social Care or, perhaps, gain your first experiences as a Senior Social Worker
· You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting.
· In this role you will have the opportunity to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support their development. In return for all of your skills, enthusiasm and commitment we will support you to take your career to the next level.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
· That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
· Applied knowledge of The Mental Capacity Act and experience of undertaking safeguarding enquiries
· Experience of working within the Adult Social Care Sector
· Knowledge and experience of current legislation and its application to practice in a social care setting, using this in complex situations to develop multi-agency interventions that promote all possible independence
· A current UK driving licence and car with the ability to travel around the county
What to expect:
· 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
· Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
· A wide variety of training and development opportunities
· Flexible working options
· Commitment to Career Progression
· Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
· Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]