Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sophia Bliss
Salary: £39270 - £43150
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a Senior Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in Surrey.
As a Social Worker, you will support individuals and their families through difficult times and ensure that vulnerable people, including children and adults, are safeguarded from harm. Their role is to help in improve outcomes in people’s lives.They maintain professional relationships and act as guides and advocates. They sometimes need to use their professional judgment to make tough decisions that might not always be well received by those they are trying to help.
- You’ll be taking on challenging and rewarding work, assisted by high quality supervision from experienced managers who are committed to making the improvements required to ensure that children and their families receive a good service.
- There is also a firm commitment to ensuring you have manageable caseloads – allowing you to do the work that you need to do for children.
- You will undertake holistic assessments of children and their families’ needs, working with children who are in need or in need of protection and developing and reviewing effective plans.
- You will also plan with and support children where they cannot safely live in their families, to ensure their life chances are maximised and they meet their full potential.
- Qualifications: Degree or NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Professional social work qualification, CQSW or Diploma in Social Work (Dip SW).
- Experience: Experience of working within a broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
- Supervisory experience.
- Compliance: HCPC
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours per week.
- 24 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- £2,000 Welcome Bonus
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google.