Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £36 - £36
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Supervising Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity in a Fostering team based in Warwick.
The vacancy available is for a Senior Supervising Social Worker whom will carry a complex caseload of foster cases and will provide support to junior members of staff. Initially this contract is available on a 3 month contract with the possibility of extension. Candidates will be offered in return a remuneration of up to £36ph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Undertaking initial visits & Form F Assessments
- Recruit and Train foster carers in the community whilst ensuring children that are in foster care are appropriately supported by their carers.
- Supervising junior members of staff, using your expertise to support and guide other social worker’s, whilst utilising your experience to support prospective foster carers with more challenging placements.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Previous experience in Fostering or Adoption is essential
- Previous experience at a supervisory level in Fostering or Adoption is advantageous.
- Full Driving Licence is essential
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.