Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Romi Gooden
Salary: £37000 - £42000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Supervising Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across the Chelmsford area in Essex.
As Supervising Social Worker, you will be responsible for acting as a link worker for Foster Carers and looked after children. The role of a Supervising Social Worker is a key position that brings together the needs of looked after children and young people, the support and management of foster carers, liaison with the placing authority and the administration and delivery of the service. As this position is a part-time, 4 working days position the salary will be based on pro-rata.
- Participate in the recruitment of foster carers.
- Assist in the preparation and presentation of training programmes for prospective carers and colleagues.
- Prepare and Present fostering assessments.
- Visiting foster carers to provide support and supervision to ensure standard of care offered meets the best interests of the child.
- Qualifications: CQSW, DipSW, BA Social Work or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience: Significant experience in fostering or adoption.
Established experience with UK Fostering legislation and conducting Form F Assessments.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: Part time – 4 days a week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.