Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £10 - £10
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Senior Support Worker, 36 Hours a week.
Campsea Ashe, Woodbridge
£10 an Hour
About the role:
· To work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence
· To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard
· To assist in the care of the residents physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
Requirements of a Senior Support Worker:
· Have experience of caring for people e.g. raising a family, caring for elderly relatives
· Ability to show empathy, understanding and experience of the needs of the residents
· Well-developed time management skills with the ability to work under pressure
· Ability to make balanced, clear and timely decisions
· Takes a pro-active approach to consulting and involving in decision making process as appropriate
· Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn
· Undertake mandatory training
· Undertake training in specialist subjects
· Experience of supervising a care team
· NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]