Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £25000 - £25000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care would be interested in speaking with individuals whom have over two years’ experience in working with disadvantaged children or young people.
We are currently working with a client who is in the process of opening a new children’s residential home for young person’s aged 10-18 living with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Looking after and nurturing the emotional, social and educational development and wellbeing of children and young adults.
- Acting as an appropriate role model to young persons
- Ensuring young person’s behaviour is monitored and encouraging them to make appropriate life choices.
- Providing guidance to junior members of staff
- Supporting the day-to-day running of a residential home – this will include domestic duties such as home cleaning and shopping
Qualifications & Experience
- Level 3 in Health and Social Care – Children and Young Person’s Workforce
- Experience in working with children/young people with challenging behaviours or emotional behavioural difficulties
- Salary DOE
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.