Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £35 - £41
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Service Manager in Northamptonshire.
Purpose of assignment
Lead and manage the delivery of services for area of responsibility including a full review of the systems and processes used for the payments and grant arrangements for the Early Years Providers.
Provide day to day leadership and management to the planning, delivery and support for Early Years settings.
Continuously look for synergies, innovative practice, income opportunities and efficiency savings across area of responsibility.
Develop and maintain strong and effective partnership relationships with commissioners, providers, customers and other stakeholders including parents and children and young people
- Strategic and operational management including development of service area responsibility in line with national and local guidance, legislation political, customer and policy requirements
- Manage, prioritise and allocate resources to ensure services are delivered to meet the required specification, national performance, value for money.
- Manage, prioritise and allocate resources to ensure services are delivered to meet the required specification, national performance, value for money expectations and national inspection standards
- Effective analytical functions across service delivery to support operational management of the Early Years Funding Grant and service support to the Sector.
- Budget responsibility of approx. £20 million
- Strategic Management and development of service delivery within area of responsibilities
- To provide out of-hours cover as part of a service / corporate rota as required
- Providing strategic leadership and management to deliver the agreed priorities, working collaboratively with commissioning teams, customers and providers.
- Maximising the impact of resources and value for money to achieve improved outcomes.
- To contribute as part of senior management to the creation of one organisation, giving leadership to the communities Northamptonshire County Council serves, working effectively in partnership with others to develop effective corporate solutions to the challenges the Council faces
- Responsible for the delivery of early years’ service working with colleagues to integrate services with early help , safeguarding, regulatory services and / or SEND ( special educational needs and disability ) including related performance and programme management to support effective change and operational practice.
- Qualifications:Degree or its equivalent in Social Policy, Education or experience in Social Work
- Experience: 3+ years working within this sector.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.