Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Jesse Miller
Salary: £54 - £54
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Service Manager for Safeguarding & Children’s Services to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children across Northamptonshire.
As a Service Manager, you will work as part of the senior safeguarding and children’s services management group and report directly to the Assistant Director. The job holder will be responsible for the strategic lead and delivery of effective and strong performance, against a local and national framework, and key performance indicators for their designated portfolio within children’s social care services.
- Direct, monitor and co-ordinate the work within a designated portfolio to provide the children’s social care services.
- Provide the professional lead in either: Looked after Children’s Services, Looked after Children’s’ admissions and Children’s Residential services, Children in Need services, Fostering and Adoption regulated services, Initial Access and Assessment services.
- Develop an operational delivery plan for the portfolio, set targets and manage performance in order that services are continuously improved and Council objectives are met.
- Ensure that budgets and other resources are used in accordance with the Council’s priorities and financial regulations, and that expenditure is accurately monitored and reported, and does not exceed budget.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37 hours per week.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.