Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £450 - £450
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are seeking to secure an experienced manager to oversee the creation of a new adolescent service within Northamptonshire County Council.
This newly designed service will focus on ensuring appropriate care packages and support are in place for young people whom are living on the edge of care, require family intervention or dealing with teenage homelessness.
As a Service Manager within this newly designed team you will be responsible for leading a team of dedicated managers and social worker’s to ensure young people in Northamptonshire receive the appropriate safeguarding and support. This vacancy is a temporary contract with a pay rate of £450 per day.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Oversee the creation of a new Adolescent team within Northamptonshire County Council
- Manage a team of Managers and social workers
- Ensuring that caseloads are managed appropriately within the service to the high standards required and young people living in the community are appropriately supported
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Substantial experience in Children’s Services – Ideally within Leaving Care, Early Help, Youth Work, Adolescent Services or Child Protection
- Managerial experience including strategic experience of running a children’s service
- Experience in setting up/building a new service would be highly advantageous
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.