Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £50903 - £56261
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Service Manager, CIN Service + ASYE Academy
£50,903 – £56,261 per Annum.
We are looking for a committed Service Manager to join a Local Authority that is driven to provide an excellent child focused service. You will have operational management over a proven Child in Need service as well as taking a leadership role over an ASYE Academy. In return you’ll be eligible for a competitive salary alongside a variety of benefits with potential increments in Salary or a positive bonus structure.
About the role:
- There’ll be the opportunity to lead and manage a diverse team of Team Managers, Social Workers and Family Support Workers in order to deliver a strong, Child in Need Service.
- You will ensure consistency of practice, decision making, effective planning and innovation for and with children, leading a culture of professional curiosity, openness, honesty, humility and a drive to provide the best services and support for children
- In addition you’ll be a proactive part of the Senior Management Team in the North East Area overseeing social work practice from Assessment to Looked After Children.
- A key focus of the role will be to work with your Service Manager colleagues across the county to deliver a coherent and consistent offer to Children in Need and their families
Requirements of a Service Manager:
- That you are a qualified social worker with the HCPC and have a social work degree.
- Strong leadership skills and the desire to deliver Children’s Social Work
- A proven management capability along with a significant background
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Vincent Lagos Colombel; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Vincent on 07520 634 851 or at [email protected]