Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £12.79 - £12.79
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Senior Client Services Manager to work with the Ripley Project and Move-On Service in Norwich. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying £12.79 per hour.
This is an urgent vacancy for a full-time manager for Ripley Project in Norwich. The service provides supported housing and move on for men (women at the satellite site) who have been homeless. The role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday with the need to cover some weekends and nights where required. The right candidate will have good knowledge of the customer group, experience of supported housing and a sound understanding of H&S and risk management.
- Experience of leading, line – and performance – managing a team, coaching and directing as required by the circumstances
- Ability to manage a number of services across a geographical area and manage a number of front line managers
- Experience of recruiting and selecting high quality and capable colleagues to perform front line management and client-facing roles
- An ability to communicate – effectively – key activities and messages to the team on a regular basis so they are informed and aware of the wider business priorities
- An ability to prioritise activities and allocate tasks to the team to ensure that work is undertaken in an effective, safe and professional manner
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.