Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £19 - £24
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Social Care Assessor to work within the Adult Social Care Team in either Exeter, Honiton or Exmouth. This role is initially for a period of 5 months and is paying between £19.00 – £24.00 per hour.
This role will involve Care Act 2014 assessments and aiming to reduce waiting lists as well as the review of placements and packages of care. The candidates will be supporting ward discharges, reducing the overdue review list and dealing with Mental Capacity assessments if required. Candidates must have an NVQ level 2 Health and Social Care and sound knowledge and understanding of Care Act 2014 legislation. Previous experience of working with people with mental health difficulties would be desirable.
- Promote an asset based approach, and promote independence by offering information and advice, signposting to other agencies as appropriate, and prompting contact with social and community resources..
- Gather information, make enquiries and undertake assessments and reviews for adults who may have social care needs or who may be at risk.
Gather information from a range of sources, including adults, carers; and relevant others; other agencies, and other people within the person’s wider support network.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Recent DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.