Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £15 - £18
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Social Care Assistant to work in Redbridge. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and is paying between £15.00 – £18.00 per hour via an umbrella company.
To assist Redbridge Council and North East London Foundation Trust fulfill its duties and responsibilities in relation to The Care Act 2014, Mental Capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberties, Safeguarding and all other appropriate legislation.
- Undertake holistic person centered assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers, working within a multi-disciplinary framework.
- Undertake the legal and statutory duties of the post as required by the Care Act.
- Provide a person-centered service which focuses on asset based interventions to enable people to optimise and maximise their abilities, by using strengths based approach.
- Assess for minor pieces of equipment and adaptations which will support the person to remain independent.
- Support people to maintain their independence within their homes by utilising support in the local community and the persons personal networks
- Qualifications: N/A.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.