Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £14.79 - £14.79
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are looking for a temporary Social Care Practitioner to work with the Adult Social Care Team in Newbury. This position is initially for a period of 3 months and will be paying £14.79 per hour via an umbrella company.
- To receive and respond suitably to contacts from people who need support and their carers.
- To work with those people to identify how their needs affect them and what needs to happen to manage those needs.
- To work with those people to develop and implement plans to manage those needs.
- To record all of the relevant details relating to that work.
- Where appropriate, to review those arrangements.
- To take an approach which prevents, reduces or delays the need for care and support.
- To provide people with good quality advice and information.
- When relevant, to work with people to connect them to community resources.
- When necessary, to work with people in crisis to stabilise their situation.
- When necessary, to work with people to meet long-term care and support needs.
- When necessary, to review care/support arrangements.
- Where appropriate, to arrange Direct Payments.
- Qualifications: NVQ in Health and Social Care.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Current DBS check.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After winning multiple awards in 2019, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their next role by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.