Seven Resourcing is searching for an apprentice with a larger than life personality and a fascination for all things social media. If you think you have what it takes to become a social media guru, keep on reading!
Seven Resourcing. You’ve never heard of us!?
We specialise in first-class recruitment to multiple sectors across the UK, USA and Australia, supplying talented professionals to clients who love working with us. We have a culture that guarantees all staff are rewarded more than what is accepted as the ‘norm’ in recruitment. If you want to work for a global, multi-award-winning brand, then applying for a role at Seven Resourcing will be the best decision you make today.
Your new role:
After experiencing an incredible period of growth, we need someone who can let the world know about us! Using Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn, you will increase our social media following by creating super-engaging content – including video and stunning graphics. Using a multitude of cutting-edge tech, you will be responsible for building a social media empire by creating awesome content, growing our network and offering first-class customer support.
What skills & qualifications are we looking for?
· GCSE’s grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent in English and Maths. This role is suitable for a graduate.
· Excellent writing and communication skills – you must be able to convey key messages and craft original, compelling and engaging posts in a creative way.
· Lively! We need you to be super-enthusiastic about creating amazing content.
· Confidence. It’s a lively office, so you need to be comfortable around lively people!
· Punctuality. No hitting that snooze button – it’s important that you can be on-time, every day!
· Friendly. We’re a close bunch, so it’s important that you are fun, approachable and easy to get along with.
· You must be comfortable in front of the camera. A large part of your role will be creating video content and you will be the star of the show on most occasions.
· A full UK driving license would be a big bonus.
What experience do you need?
You don’t need any professional experience, but you must be a social media whizz with a passion for the digital world, video and graphic design.
The good bits;
· Clear opportunities to learn & progress.
· Monthly social events & competitions.
· Industry leading tech, including 4 HD displays, lightning fast PC and top of the range, wireless peripherals.
· Free and guaranteed car/bike parking.
· Free snacks and drinks.
· Stunning offices packed with entertainment.
· On-site park, barbers, hairdressers, gym, sports centre, restaurant and much more.
· Super-COVID-free environment.
· Lively and vibrant company culture.
You’re in safe hands;
· Winner: The Recruiter Awards, GHP Awards.
· Finalists: Investing in Talent Awards, Contractor Awards, Suffolk Business Awards.
· Top 10 Recruitment Agency: Career Addict
· 500+ 5* reviews on Google, Indeed, Trust Pilot and Facebook.
Hurry! Applications are coming through at a rapid rate, so go ahead and apply for a role that gives you more.