Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Sam Boggis
Salary: £400 - £450
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Social Work Practice Improvement Manager | £450 P/D | Northamptonshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
Social Work Practice Improvement Manager post to delivery improvement in relation to the Signs of Safety Roll out. Seeking candidate with Day rate of £450. Funded through the DFE Improvement Grant
– Service Manager and supervise the Practice Improvement Social Worker
– Support the Service Manager and Signs of Safety Project Managers/officers
– Support identified teams in translating and implementing evidence based methodologies i.e. Signs of Safety; Appreciative Enquiry; Words and Pictures into every day practice
– Using SoS to review open cases to determine actual caseloads and move cases to the correct place.
– Close cases that do not meet threshold for social care intervention.
– Develop and Role modelling SOS in meetings and supporting team members in taking the lead on this for future meetings.
– Mapping cases with individuals and teams to develop skills in case planning and understanding how SOS can move cases forward.
– Undertaking safety planning sessions with families and their support networks.
– Introducing direct work methods with children and young people to ensure the child’s voice is clear in the case and the decision making is child focussed.
– Identifying methods of working in the team that are sustainable – specific to the needs of individual teams.
– Develop ‘hubs’ and hub meetings that are working together to meet the needs of the cases in the team. Build the confidence of senior workers to lead the Hub meetings in the future.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.