Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £20 - £20
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Advanced Social Workers
We are looking for 2 enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individuals who are passionate about providing excellent social support to a Community social work team, working with older adults and adults with a physical disability.
These will be temporary positions, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The work will be suitable for hardworking professionals with experience of working in a statutory social work service, along with experience of assessment, support planning, and commissioning services.
Also essential is knowledge of the Care Act & Mental capacity Act. Desirable is previous experience of working on Liquid Logic
The post is full time, 35 hours a week, for three months – initially.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Please contact Lauren, available to speak to you 24/7 on 07572 216 362 or [email protected]