Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £26 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Social Worker – Adults Community Care Team | £26 – £28 P/H | Scotland
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
To provide person centred support services to adults with a Learning Disability who have complex care needs in accordance with assessed need.
- To work as a member of the integrated health and social work services
- To assess the physical, psychological and social needs of adults with a learning disability who have complex care needs.
- To provide a Social Work Service in accordance with departmental priorities, applying appropriate skills and experience.
- To provide/arrange support for carers of the aforementioned adults with a learning disability.
- To liaise with in-house and external providers in relation to the formulation and purchase of individual care packages.
- To contribute to the development of innovative ways of working and imaginative use of resources.
- To ensure that service users are appraised of services and resources relevant to their needs and to engage such service resources where appropriate.
- To keep case records and to maintain IT systems.
- To prepare and be available for supervision.
- To undertake training and develop skills aimed at increasing the effectiveness of the team’s services.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 37 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country. This role will be for an amazing, Scotland based establishment, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role, as well as requiring that you are a UK qualified Social Worker with extensive experience in adult support and protection.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.