Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £26 - £28
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Social Worker – Duty Team | £26 – 28 P/H Scotland.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
- The Adult Social Work Duty Team provides the first point of contact with Social Work for members of the public and professionals.
- The team offers information on services, assessment of service required and a short-term service – advice, practical support and counselling.
- Anyone aged 16 years and over, wanting to discuss a problem with the Duty Team should phone them and if necessary an appointment will be made for an interview to discuss the problem more fully.
The work in this post is full time, consisting of 37 hours per week in one of the most sought-after locations in the country. This role will be for an amazing, Scotland based establishment, giving you the opportunity to fulfil your career to its highest potential.
This client demands that applicants have UK experience and qualifications in order of gaining success in this role, as well as requiring that you are a UK qualified Social Worker with extensive experience in adult support and protection.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free PVG Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on 0333 200 5424. Please ask for the Social Care Department.