Seven Social Care is looking for experienced Locum Social Workers for their Hospital Discharge Team as a Social Worker has become available with Somerset County Council.
You will be joining the Adult Hospital Discharge Team helping to provide a high quality of service to all service users in the areas of the Adult Discharge.
Situated through Cornwall.
· 2 years post qualifying experience
· HCPC registration
· Working independently as part of an interdisciplinary team diagnosing, assessing, planning and implementing patient specific programmes of care/interventions
· Undertaking complex assessments – Be able to function effectively in a variety of environments – Communicate effectively with service users and families, including those who may have difficulties with understanding and communicating
· Evaluate patients progress and treatment programmes – Ensure concerns are responded to appropriately in line with the Trust’s Safeguarding Adults Policy and the Child Protection Policy and inter-agency safeguarding procedures.
· To apply for this role you will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS)
· a current DBS.
Working with Seven Social Care:
We have been helping social care professionals find exciting new roles for almost a decade, so we know exactly where to look when it comes to sourcing the best opportunities. We operate across the UK, and, with over 300 five-star reviews, multiple awards and amazing relationships with the biggest employers in UK social care, we give you the best chance of landing your next role.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.