Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £34839 - £41395
Job Status: Temporary / part time
Social Worker, Adults Team
£34,839 – £41,395 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £34,839 – £41,395 Per Annum.
About the role:
- We are looking for a qualified, HCPC registered social worker who has successfully completed their Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE). (NB this applies only to social workers who qualified on or after 2012)
- Do you excel in your profession and are you interested in the challenges of working in a busy, professional environment?
- You will need to be motivated and flexible with high professional standards and sound knowledge and experience of current legislation, including the Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act and its application to practice in a social care setting.
- You will need to be confident in undertaking safeguarding enquiries, carrying out assessments within the community and working with a diverse group of individuals and partner agencies.
- You will be able to communicate in a clear, fluent, concise and jargon free way and in a courteous, calm and professional manner.
- You will be able to supervise less experienced members of staff within the team and support thier development. In return for all of your skills, enthusiasm and commitment we will support you to take your career to the next level.
- We offer a competitive salary, opportunity for progression, excellent training including a thorough induction, essential training matrix linked to your role and professional development plans.
- You will receive professional supervision and be working in a team of motivated, dedicated and friendly colleagues.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- Experience of working within the Adult Social Care sector?
- An ability to carry out casework management, assessments, support planning, reviews with a sound knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures ?
- A current full driving licence and the ability to travel around the county (and sometimes outside) to carry out assessments and reviews ?
- A Social Worker degree and HCPC registration
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]