Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Vincent Lagos
Salary: £33332 - £38312
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join a mental health team within Surrey. There are a variety of posts available offering both full-time and part-time working hours with the opportunities to progress being ever present.
These posts are part of our Clients’ commitment to the integration and joint working for older people with mental health needs in Surrey. You will provide a social care service to older people living in the community and to the inpatient units within Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, offering support and advice on discharge arrangements and to community support. Your work will include being care-coordinator for a number of older people with a variety of needs arising from dementia or functional mental health conditions such as depression or psychosis.
- You will be expected to assess the social care needs of service users and provide direct social work intervention to some of the most challenging and complex service users and their carers
- You will be working in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of doctors, nurses, approved mental health professionals, OT’s and many others
- You will be promoting the personalisation agenda and self-directed support for service users and carers who are eligible for services
- Qualifications: Recognised Social Work qualification
- Experience: At least 1 years Adult’s Frontline Social Work experience in the UK
- Compliance: Up to date DBS and HCPC Registration
- Travel: Full driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 36 hours p/w.
What to expect:
- Generous Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under an internal rewards scheme.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.