Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £15 - £20
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children accross Stockton on Tees.
As a Social Worker, you will be responsible in providing professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities ensuring their views are heard and to ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods.
- To provide an efficient and effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed.
- To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans.
- Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice.
- To develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- To be familiar with Equal Opportunities good practice and the Council Policy and Plan and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team, workplace and wider organisation.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.