Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £32839 - £38312
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker – Assessment Team
£32,839 – £38,312 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Leatherhead. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,839 – £38,312 Per Annum.
About the role:
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- As a member of the Intervention Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
What to expect:
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme.
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.