Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £24147 - £31515
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Children and Families Assessment Team
£24,147 – £31,515 + Up to £7000 Market Supplement and £3000 Retention Bonus
About the role:
- To safeguard vulnerable children and young people
- To provide a high quality, professional casework service which meets desired outcomes to all Children & Family service users in the most complex family situations
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so.
- To comply with legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- HCPC Registered
- Experience of working with children and families
- Experience of direct work with children and young people
- Recognised social work qualification
- Care driver and Full Licence
What to expect:
- Market Supplement payment of up to £10k per annum for Senior Practitioners and £7k per annum for Social Workers performing to the set objectives (applicable after 6 months service and subject to performance and continued corporate approval)
- Retention payment up to £3,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave entitlement – 25 days rising to 30 after 5 years’ service
- Flexible working to enable work life balance
- Relocation packages
- Reflective supervision and management support
- Excellent training opportunities and an established CPD programme
(If you would like the Job Description, please email me on the details below.)
Can you see yourself working in Thurrock?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]