Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Ryan Newman
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Family Safeguarding Team
Up to £37,486 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in Ipswich. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £37,486 Per Annum.
About the role:
- Family Safeguarding – these are multi-agency teams that work with Child Protection and Child in Need cases and conduct the majority of our care proceedings.
- Current teams in Hertfordshire have low caseloads to enable staff to focus on relationship based interventions and comprise of children’s social workers and practitioners, domestic abuse, substance misuse and mental health specialists work together to tackle the root causes of risk in families.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- At least one year’s frontline experience as well as completion of your ASYE
- In-depth knowledge of relevant childcare legislation
- A Social Worker Qualification
- HCPC registration
What to expect:
- Market Forces payment of up to £5000
- Welcome payment of £1000 for all external appointments
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6000 for those candidate that need to relocate for the role
- Car lease scheme
- Free parking at all of our sites
- Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Up to 33 days annual leave entitlement
- Staff discounts in gyms, travel agents, car sales, restaurants and days out
Can you see yourself working in Ipswich?