Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £31000 - £37000
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Child Protection
Kingston Upon Thames.
Up to £37,000 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be part of a team based in South West London. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary up to £37,000 Per Annum.
About the role:
- We are now looking for high quality Social Workers to join an excellent team based in the South West of London.
- To apply for this role, you will have a single-minded focus on building strong, meaningful relationships with children and their families.
- You will bring knowledge and be inspirational in your approach in managing diverse and complex cases.
Requirements of a Social Worker:
- A recognised Social Work qualification and registration with the HCPC
- Experience of working with vulnerable children
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Use of relevant research methods, including critical reflection and evidence based recommendations
- Ability to work in a fast paced duty environment
- Ability to advice professionals in relation to safeguarding concerns and risk assess in a timely manner
What to expect:
- First class training and development programme
- Strong level of reflective supervision from an experienced management team
- A competitive salary and Local Government Pension Scheme.
- Zip car scheme
- Bike pool and discounts on purchases for bikes and equipment
- Excellent public transport links
Can you see yourself working in South West London?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]