Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £33683 - £42620
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Child Protection
£33,683 – £40,760 (£42,620 unconsolidated maximum through performance related progression)
As a Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Sutton. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package £33,683 – £40,760.
About the role:
- Assessing need and planning and delivering appropriate responses.
- The Child Protection Teams (Family Support Care Planning Teams) work with all children where there is an identified risk and there is a multi-agency child protection plan, to ensure the child is no longer at risk and their needs are being met within the community. If that is not possible, care proceedings may be instigated.
- The teams will continue to work with children when a child protection plan is ended and the case is stepped down to Child in Need status.
- The teams will work with family/carers and other agencies to ensure identified needs are met. This intervention should be relatively short, up to six months or so with a view to closing the case or stepping down to team around the family service if required.
Requirements of a Childrens Social Worker:
- You must hold a Professional Social Work Qualification (e.g. CQSW, Dip(SW), MSW) and be registered as a social worker with the HCPC.
What to expect:
- Group supervision as well as 1-2-1 support;
- You will receive a competitive salary, £1000 Welcome Bonus payment, £1000 Retention Payment and a leave entitlement of up to 32 days
Can you see yourself working in Sutton?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682