Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £32 - £32
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently looking for a Social Worker to join a children in care team based in Milton Keynes
Initially the contracts are available on a temporary 3-month contract, paid up to £32ph.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with young people through the Looked After and Leaving Care processes
- Working with children and young people, either with caseloads involving 0-15 years or 16-25-year-old care leavers
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous experience of working as a qualified children’s social worker
- Experience working with Looked After Children
- Registered Social Worker with HCPC
- Degree or Diploma in Social Work
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.