Seven Social Care are currently looking for experienced Child Protection Social Workers in Cambridge
– Working in a multi-agency forum managing cases in the child protection arena.
– Excellent communication and relational skills to support the assessment and direct work with children and families
– Attending child protection conference and preparing the reports
– Working in a child protection team within the last three years, demonstrating excellent organisational skills, and an ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
– You will be working independently and be responsible for managing your own caseload and maintaining case records within an environment offering a high level of supervision and support.
– The safeguarding of children is an important and integral area of your work as will be the implementation of the safeguarding policy and procedures.
– You will be fully conversant with statutory legislation and guidance and demonstrate that you implement this in your day to day practice. You will have completed post qualifying training and have substantial experience as a practitioner.
– You will contribute to service development and project management.
– To apply for this role you will need to have a qualified with a social work degree, social work qualification (Dip.SW, CCSW, CSS
– A current Enhanced DBS.
Working With Seven Social Care
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
We have a reputation for recruiting at lightning speed, however, we can only respond to candidates who meet the exact requirements of the position. If you have any queries about a role or application, please visit our website where our amazing candidate support team will be more than happy to help.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.