Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £32 - £32
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care currently a vacancy for a locum Senior Social Worker to support a children’s with disabilities team in Milton Keynes.
Initially this contract is offered on a 3 month basis however dependent upon performance and service requirements the contract may be extended. In return a candidate will be offered an hourly rate of £32ph
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle a caseload of between 20 and 30 children with disabilities cases
- Supporting families to ensure that children receive the appropriate support and access to services
- Access the needs of children with disabilities; determining appropriate interventions where necessary to ensure children are safeguarded and supported.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Registered Social Worker with HCPC
- Previous experience of children’s social work
- Previous experience of handling a caseload of CWD
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.