Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £34829 - £40312
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Childrens Assessment and Intervention Service
£34,829 – £40,312 per annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working within a team based in Surrey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £34,829 – £40,312 per annum.
About the role:
- Work in the AIS team is supported by strong management and a culture of learning and development, with opportunities to access a range of training activities. Staffed by Service managers, team managers, Senior social workers, Social Workers and family support workers, the AIS is made up of two teams; the Assessment team and Intervention team.
- Within the role you will be expected to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and plans in place on all allocated cases and who have the ability to convey their analysis and planning through presentation and written reports. We want to recruit social workers who are able to deliver effective interventions to achieve significant long term improvements for children.
Requirements of a Mental Health Social Worker:
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree or recognised equivalent qualification.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
What to expect:
- £2,000 Start-up package scheme (£1,000 in your first month’s pay, £1,000 in your sixth month)
- 28 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays (with option to buy and sell leave)
- Relocation allowance up to £8,000 (subject to criteria)
- A wide variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Commitment to Career Progression
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loan and subsidised gym membership
- Many more benefits under our internal rewards scheme
Can you see yourself working in Surrey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682