Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £41234 - £45506
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Childrens Locality Team
Guernsey, Channel Islands
£41,234 – £45,506 per annum.
As a Social Worker, you will be working within a team based in Guernsey. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive package of £41,234 – £45,506 per annum.
About the role:
- The States of Guernsey are looking to recruit Social Workers to assist in the provision of an effective Children and Family Community Service within the Bailiwick.
- This will include undertaking work with children in need, children in need of protection and children subject of Care Requirements in accordance with the Children (Guernsey and Alderney) Law 2008.
- The Law has introduced fundamental and significant changes to how concerns relating to children and young people are dealt with and is based broadly on the Children’s Hearing System in Scotland.
Requirements of a Leaving Care Social Worker
- HCPC Registered
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
- Childrens Social Work Experience
- Driving Licence
Can you see yourself working in Guernsey?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682