Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Lauren Bishop
Salary: £29558 - £35662
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Children’s Social Worker – £29,558 – £35,662 – Neighbourhood Team – West Midlands
We are looking for experienced Qualified Social Workers to devise and implement care plans to ensure children can live at home safely, and intervene where they can’t.
In this role, you will be delivering on the ground social care to support the families who need it. You will bring ideas and suggestions to drive the challenging journey of improvement for this Council and play your part in delivering positive outcomes.
You will be handling complex but manageable caseloads whilst collaborating with the team to deliver a strategy that puts children and young people at the forefront of everything the Social Care team do.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a QSW with relevant experience, who works with integrity and pride, and most crucially, seeks to make a difference in the lives of Children.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
– Free DBS Update
– Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
– Excellent Payroll and Compliance System, ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
– Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
– Access to Exclusive Rates, allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
– £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
Please contact Lauren on 07572 216 362 or [email protected]