Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £46880 - £46880
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care is seeking a qualified social worker for a permanent full time vacancy working within the children and family community services team in Guernsey. With a population of just 65,000 this idyllic island is home to some of the best kept beaches Britain has to offer, a mild and sunny climate as well as beautiful historic towns, ports and harbours.
As a qualified social worker with over one years’ experience in social work you will be part of the frontline child protection team assisting children in Guernsey to be protected from harm, whilst providing support and guidance to families to ensure each child’s welfare is held to the highest of standards.
- Undertaking work with Children in need, children in need of protection and children subject to care requirements.
- Working in partnership with colleagues, parents and agencies to ensure the child is protected from harm and supported appropriately.
- Preparing assessments, statements and care plans for courts, as well as giving evidence in court where required
- Undertake MASH secondment duties
- Qualifications: Social Work Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 1 Years post qualifying experience in Child Protection
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
- Market leading salary package of up to £46,880
- Interview Expenses Covered (Interview Travel Costs Covered)
- Relocation Expenses
- Housing Permit for a period of 8 years
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching ‘Seven Social Care’ on Google, or call 0333 200 5424.