Sector: Social Care
Consultant: James Wright
Salary: £37 - £37
Job Status: Temporary / Full Time
Seven Social Care are currently seeking to secure the services of a highly experienced Social Worker to provide additional support in managing a mixed workload of child in need & child protection cases.
We currently have a vacancy on a 3 month contract working with Cambridgeshire County Council to provide support in handling their caseload and using experience and knowledge to handle more complex caseloads. The role will be based in Ely and an hourly rate of up to £37ph is available for the right candidate.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Handle a mixed caseload which will involve children in need and child protection concerns
- Share knowledge and support junior members of staff in handling complex caseloads and developing their social work skills
- Working directly with families to conduct appropriate assessments and ensuring that accurate report writing, and documentation is maintained
- Hold families to high standards of accountability and ensuring that children are safeguarded from harm
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma or Degree in Social Work
- Frontline experience with Child Protection and Children in Need work
- Registered with the HCPC
- Full Driving Licence
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a support worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.