Sector: Social Care
Consultant: George Owen
Salary: £33358 - £39136
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Seven Social Care have pleasure in seeking a qualified Social Worker’s to work in Children’s Services in the Hertfordshire area. If you’re looking for the next challenge in your career, then we’d love to hear from you.
These Social Worker roles are available in a variety of Teams including Children Looked After, Assessments and Front Line Child Protection.
- Passionate about working with Children and their families to achieve the best outcome
- Strong Interpersonal skills and working independently and within a team
- Professional Social Work Qualification (Degree)
- Completion of ASYE in Social Work Position
- Registered with HCPC
- Minimum 1 Years’ Experience in Social Worker Capacity within Children’s Services
- Full Driving Licence
- Hours – Full time
- Relocation Expenses of up to £6,000
- Car Lease Scheme
- Up to 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.