Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £144 - £144
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children accross Darlington.
- Ongoing Assessment and Intervention Team based in Central House in Darlington provides ongoing social work assessment, support planning and intervention of adults 18 + with a range of complex needs in the Darlington area.
- The team works proactively with service users, their families and carers and other relevant professionals to maximise independence through comprehensive strengths based approach to assessment and support planning.
- Workloads include a variety of work such as Care Act care and support needs assessments, Mental Capacity Act assessments and court work, Safeguarding and support planning and promoting independence and wellbeing.
- Care Act care and support needs assessments, Mental Capacity Act assessments and court work, Safeguarding and support planning and promoting independence and wellbeing.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.