Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Mathew Gaukrodger
Salary: £23 - £26
Job Status: Contract / Full Time
Seven Social Care is looking for a qualified Social Worker to fill an exclusive opportunity specialising in the wellbeing of children accross Darlington.
As a Social Worker, you will be responsible t o work closely with service users, carers and other professionals providing appropriate assessment and case management service to professionally accepted standards. Assist in the overall provision of social work services within the Case Management Team.
- Comply with the appropriate legal statutes and departmental policy affecting social work operations.
- Maintain documentation and other records of case management activities in accordance with approved policy and procedures.
- Investigate and assess referrals, including defining problems and needs, and formulate outcome focussed care plans for implementation.
- Devise and implement outcome focussed care options using the prescribed documentation, and co-ordinate cost effective provisions which form part of such a option
- Devise plans that seek to promote the independence, choice and control of service users to enable them to continue to live at home and, where this is not appropriate, to arrange alternative forms of provision to meet their needs.
- Institute legal processes and procedures in line with the Departmental to protect vulnerable service users.
- Qualifications: Degree approved by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
- Experience: 2+ years working with children as a qualified Social Worker in the UK.
- Compliance: Up to date HCPC registration and DBS.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you’re not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little ‘thank you’ from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.