Sector: Social Care
Consultant: Alex Foden
Salary: £32628 - £35286
Job Status: Permanent / Full Time
Social Worker, Children with Disabilities Team
£32,628 – £35,286 Per Annum.
As a Social Worker you will be working in a team based in a Kingston. As the post holder of this role, you will receive a competitive salary of £32,628 – £35,286 Per Annum.
About the role:
- As a Social Worker in the Disabled Children’s Team, you will be a part of a dynamic and responsive team working with disabled children and their families. You will cover all aspects of children’s social work from assessment and analysis, through to long term planning. There is a strong emphasis on multi agency working and strong links with services providing support to children and families in need of early intervention.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Knowledge of gathering evidence through the use of direct tools to help determine risk to children and inform assessments
- Ability to adapt how you work with young people in response to issues that may impact a child’s development and the environments in which you are in contact with them.
- Experience leading on and sharing information with partner agencies in aid of a child protection investigation
- ASYE Completion
- HCPC Registered
- Social Work Degree/Diploma
What to expect:
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
- First class training and development programme
- Zipcar scheme
- Interest-free travel season ticket loan for purchase of an annual season ticket for travel between home and work
- Employee discount scheme
- Excellent public transport links
Can you see yourself working in Kingston?
This job is advertised by Alex Foden; if you are interested in this position please click and apply now.
Please feel free to contact Alex on 07983 547 682 or at [email protected]